March 20, 2013 1:11 pm
Prep Time: Min Cook time: Min
- Flour 2 and 1/2 cups
- Milk1/2 cup warm
- Yeast1/2 Tablespoon
- Salt1/2 teaspoon
- oil1/4 cup
- Sugar1/4 cup
- For For Filling
For Filling Whisk butter, sugar milk and finally vanilla to make fluffy cream. Set it aside. Cream Roll
- In a bowl whisk egg add milk and yeast whisk again.
- Add sugar, cardamom, oil and salt combine well.
- Add flour and make dough.
- Let it rest for 3 hours in warm place.
- Then flatten the dough with rolling pin thin and cut it as shown in pictures.
- Take cream roll horn ( i use a metal pipe kind of horn, you can make yours) and roll the long cut of dough around the horn. see pictures.
- Transfer it to baking sheet and bake it for 10 minutes or till golden brown.
- Remove the horns and let it cool.
- Fill the butter cream in icing pipe and fill one by one the cream rolls.
- Sprinkle some icing sugar on top using sieve.