May 19, 2013 5:46 pm
Prep Time: Min Cook time: Min
- Colocassia1 cup
- Corn Starch1 Tablespoon
- Oil 1/4 cup
- Garlic3 cloves grated
- Ketchup2 Tablespoons
- Red Chili Chutney1 Teaspoon
- Onion1 chopped
- Soya Sauce1 Teaspoon
- Salt To Taste
- Black peppersome
- Oregano some
- First of all wash and clean the Colocassias and soak them in water for 1/2 hour.
- In pressure cooker add Colocassias and enough water to cover Colocassias then cook till 3 whistle or till they tender.
- Drain, peel and season them with black pepper, salt, oregano and roll them in corn starch one by one then fry them in heated oil.( you can deep fry them too, i shallow fried them).
- In a pan add a tablespoon of oil cook garlic and saute onion.
- Add ketchup, soya sauce, red chili chutney and stir.
- Add the fried Colocassias and mix.
- Serve it alone or with tortilla and top it with a tablespoon of spread cheese. enjoy