July 23, 2013 12:48 pm
Prep Time: 5 Min Cook time: 50 Min
- For For Cake
- For For Frosting
- In a bowl combine butter, eggs, sugar, cocoa powder, milk and vanilla and whisk well.
- Add sifted flour, baking powder, baking soda and mix well.
- Pour the batter into greased baking paper based pan.
- Pre heat oven and bake at 160 C for 45-50 minutes or till cake is done. Let it cool on rack.
- For Frosting: Chop the chocolate and milk and microwave for 3-4 minutes. Then whisk well to dissolve the chocolate and become soft silky syrup.
- Now pour the chocolate syrup on cake and garnish it with some grated chocolate and cherries.