Choclate Custard Icing
February 12, 2014 11:28 am
Prep Time: 10 Min Cook time: 5 Min
- Chocolate , chopped1 cup
- Milk 2 Tablespoons
- Chocolate Essence1 Tablespoon
- Flour2 Tablespoons
- Cornflour2 Tablespoons
- Milk2 Cups
- Chocolate Custard Icing : First ,
- Pour chocolate pieces and 1 cup milk into a bowl and microwave for 2 minutes.
- Remove from microwave and stir well to dissolve the chocolate.
- Add chocolate essence, chocolate syrup is ready. set aside
- Secondly ,
- combine butter, flour, cornflour,milk well.
- Put it on medium heat and cook it for 2 minutes or till it becomes thick, (do not over cook).
- Remove from heat and continue sly whisk until cools.
- When it cools stir in chocolate syrup and whisk again to combine for 5 minutes.
- Icing is ready, serve fresh on desired cakes.
Tags: Chocolate, Chocolate , chopped, Chocolate Essence, chopped, Cornflour, Flour, Milk
Categorised in: Cake/Cookies, Categories, How to & Basics