July 31, 2013 4:50 pm
Prep Time: 5 Min Cook time: Min
- Green Chilli or jalepeno1/2 kg
- White Vinegarenough to cover the chillies
- Salt To Taste
- Garlic2 cloves
- Clean and wash the chillies.
- Arrange the chillies into a container then add salt and garlic cloves and pour enough vinegar to cover the chillies.
- Cover the air tight container for 1 month or you can keep it more than 6 months.
Tags: Garlic, Green Chilli or jalepeno, Salt, White Vinegar
Categorised in: Categories, Chutney/Pickles