April 14, 2013 1:23 pm
Prep Time: Min Cook time: Min
- Chickpea Flour1/2 cup
- Yogurt1 cup
- Tumeric 1/2 Teaspoon
- SaltTo Taste
- Water 1 cup
- For For Filling
- For For Topping
- Mix Yogurt, salt, tumeric and chickpeas flour.
- Add water to become runny.
- Heat the burner and cook it to become thick, keep stirring.
- Now spread the mixture into aluminum tray with back of your spatula very thin.Let it cool for 4-5 minutes.
- Mix grated coconut and coriander. Spread the mixture evenly.
- Now take a knife and cut them like strips, same sizes.
- Roll each strips gently and slowly.
- Place them on platter.
- In a pan heat oil add chopped chilli and pour on the rolls.
- Garnish them with some grated coconut and coriander.