September 17, 2013 9:50 am
Prep Time: 5 Min Cook time: 10 Min
- Tomato, chopped2
- Onion, chopped2
- Garlic, chopped2
- Capsicum, chopped1
- Coriander, chopped1 bunch
- Black Pepper1/3 Teaspoon
- SaltTo Taste
- Processed Cheese, cubed1/2 cup
- Oil2 Tablespoons
- Tortilla Recipe Click Here.
- Heat oil and stir fry garlic, onion then tomatoes for a couple of minutes.
- Add Capsicum, salt and pepper and stir for a minute.
- Then stir in the small cubed cheese and chopped coriander for a minute.
- Roll cheesy mixture into tortilla and serve.