December 12, 2013 5:40 pm
Prep Time: 10 Min Cook time: 25 Min
- For Dough
- For Filling
- Mix yeast, sugar then add oil, water , salt and mix again. Add in flour and fold to make dough. Let the dough rest to rise or till double in size.
- Take 1/4 part of dough and set aside.
- Take remaining part of dough and roll out using rolling pin. Take the rolled out dough and place it on greased baking tray. Then triangle cut out around the the dough using a knife. See pictures.
- Now in the center of dough spread pizza sauce, cheese, onions, capsicum, sausage, mushroom and sprinkle a little coriander too. Take the edges of dough and bring them to center to cover the filling as shown in picture. set aside.
- Then take the dough and divide it into 3 parts and roll them like a rope as long as possible, then braid the three ropes like hair braiding. Now place the breaded dough around the pizza pie and seal both sides together.
- Beat the egg and brush the egg on the pizza pie, in the center also add some sausages and then sprinkle some Pizza Seasoning and coriander.
- Pre heat oven and bake the pizza pie at 230 c for 25 minutes or until golden brown.
Tags: Capsicum, Capsicum, chopped, chopped, chopped or sliced, Coriander chopped, Dry Instant Yeast, Egg, Flour, grated, Mushroom, mushroom , chopped, Oil, Onion chopped, Pizza cheese, Pizza cheese, grated, Pizza Sauce, Pizza Seasoing, Salt, Sausage, Sausage, chopped or sliced, Sugar, Warm Water