November 17, 2013 11:44 am
Prep Time: 10 Min Cook time: 20 Min
- Pizza Doughhalf of the recipe
- Pizza Sauce2 Tablespoons
- Pizza cheese200 grams
- Mushroom, sliced2
- Capsicum, slicedhalf
- Pizza Seasoning1 Tablespoon
- Black Olive1 Tablespoon
- Olive Oil1 Tablespoon
- Pizza Dough Recipe Click Here.
- Pizza Sauce Recipe Click Here.
- Fry the mushrooms in 2tablespoons of oil for a minute and set aside.
- Cut 100 grams of mozeralla cheese into rectangle sticks.
- Roll out the dough using rolling pan, then place mozeralla cheese around the edges. Use the edge of the pizza and roll it over the cheese. Roll over until all the cheese is covered well. Slit the covered cheese using a knife. Take each cut bite and twist it around that the cut edge is now facing inwards and outwards.
- Spread tomato sauce then sprinkle the cheese, mushrooms , capsicum and black olive. Sprinkle with pizza seasoning and brush the cheesy twists with some olive oil .
- Pre heat oven and at 220 c for 20 minutes bake the pizza.