September 11, 2013 5:03 pm
Prep Time: 5 Min Cook time: 15 Min
- Oil1/4 cup
- Cauliflower1 meduim
- Garlic 4 cloves
- Red Chilli powder1 Tabelspoon
- Coriander Powder1 Tablespoon
- Fresh Ginger1 teaspoon
- Cayenne pepper1 teaspoon
- Black Pepper1/2 teaspoon
- Salt To Taste
- Coriander / Cilantrofor garnish
- Peel, wash and cut tomatoes onion, garlic and potatoes (set aside).
- Cut and wash the cauliflower into pieces only florets and set aside.
- Heat oil in deep pot over medium heat and add garlic, ginger and onions to cook lightly brow for 5 minutes. Then add tomatoes and let cook until oil separates around the pot.
- Add red chili powder, cayenne, paprika, black pepper, coriander powder, potatoes, cauliflower florets and cook for 15-20 minutes (or until it is done) on low to medium heat(if water is needed you can add a little).
- Serve with Coriander on the top