Cabbage Dumplings (Momos)
August 31, 2013 5:32 pm
Prep Time: 10 Min Cook time: 10 Min
- For For Dough
- For For Filling
- For Dough: Mix all the ingredients and make dough, knead the dough for sometime. Let it rest for 30 minutes.
- For Filling: Heat oil add garlic, chopped onions, grated Cabbage and saute for 3 minute then add salt and black pepper and remove from heat, set it aside.
- For Making the Momos: Make tiny balls from dough the size of one olive and flatten to make round shape and thin using rolling pin .
- Add little mixture in middle of it then fold the dough around the mixture to seal the mixture using your finger tips , then dip the Momos one by one into the cooking oil and arrange them into steamer tray. as shown in pictures.
- Boil water in steamer and steam Momos for 10 minutes.
- Enjoy and serve the Momos with special sauce called Sweet and hot garlic sauce here click for recipe.