Brown Flat Bread (homemade)
February 17, 2014 11:36 am
Prep Time: 5 Min Cook time: 20 Min
- Wheat Flour2 Cups
- White Flour1 Cup
- Sugar1 Tablespoon
- Cooking Oil2 Tablespoons
- Salt1 Teaspoon
- Warm Water1 , 1/2 cups
- Instant Yeast1 Tablespoon
- Combine water sugar,oil , salt and instant yeast.
- Add flour and mix well, Knead it well then cover the dough with a plastic and let it rest in a warm place for 2 hours.
- Flatten and shape the dough as desired on baking tray.
- Pre heat oven and bake it at 230 c for 20 minutes.
Tags: Cooking oil, Instant Yeast, Salt, Sugar, Warm Water, Wheat Flour, White Flour
Categorised in: Breads (bread, paratha, bolani etc), Categories