March 3, 2013 5:56 pm
Prep Time: 2 Min Cook time: 20 Min
- Potatoes5 large
- Extra Virgin Olive Oilfew tablespoons to cover the potatoes
- Saltto taste
- Black peper1/4 teaspoon
- Garlic2-4 cloves (mashed)
- Chili1 (mashed)
- Coriander Powder1 Tablespoon
- Coriander/Cilantro choppedFresh
- Turmeric Powder1/3 Teaspoon
- Wash, peel and cut the potatoes roughly into pieces.
- Add oil, tumeric, coriander powder, black pepper, mashed garlic and chili and mix well.
- Heat oven to 450 F and cook it for 35 minutes or until the potatoes lightly brown.
- Serve it with chutney.