September 22, 2014 10:39 am
Prep Time: 5 Min Cook time: 40 Min
- Brinjals, sliced2 No
- Tomato, sliced1 no
- Onion, sliced1
- Oregano and garlic powder1 Teaspoon
- Green Chili2-3
- Red Chili Flakessome
- Salt To Taste
- Olive Oil1/4 Cup
- Arrange sliced brinjal, tomato, onion, green chili in large piece of aluminum foil paper.
- Season with oregano, garlic powder, salt , chili flakes.
- Spoon olive oil on all vegetables - wrap and cover well the vegetables with foil paper.
- Pre heat oven and bake brinjal for 35 - 40 minutes at 230 c.
- Remove from oven and serve with curd and bread.