- Yogurt - 6 Tablespoons
- Eggs - 2 each
- Sugar - 2-3 Tablespoons
- Vanilla Essence - 1 Teaspoon
- Baking Powder - 3/4 Tablespoon
- All purpose Flour - 1 Cup
- Vegetable Oil - 2 Tablespoons
- Whisk eggs then add yogurt, sugar, vanilla , oil and whisk again.
- Add in flour, baking powder and combine/mix well to make goeey batter.
- Heat non stick pan and grease the pan. Then lower the heat.
- Pour a spoonful of batter on pan and cook until bubbles appear on top, then flip to cook the other side.
- Serve with Honey