This sauce is easy and tasty. I use Mozeralla or Amul plain sliced cheese with this dish because I dont like strong flavor. It can be used and goes well with pasta, steaks, biscuits and works as Dips too.
- Flour - 3 tablespoons
- Butter - 2 Tablespoons
- Milk - 1 and 1/2 cups
- Salt - To Taste
- Black Pepper - 1/2 Teaspoon or as your taste
- Coriander - some chopped
- Cheese - 2 tablespoons (Any cheese works fine like mozeralla, parmesan, sliced cheese or processed cheese)
- In a pan add butter then flour stir continuously.
- Add milk keep whisking to avoid lumps.
- Add pepper, salt, chopped coriander and cheese, stir continuously.
- Remove from heat.