- Tomato, Finely chopped - 1
- Onion , Finely chopped - 1
- Garlic , finely Minced - 1 head
- Oil - 1 Tablespoon
- Soya Sauce - 1 Tablespoon
- Curry powder - 1 Teaspoon
- Cornflour - 3 Teaspoons
- Sugar - 1 Tablespoon
- Water - 1 cup
- Salt - To taste
- Red chily Chutney - 1 Table spoon see for recipe at pickles category
- Combine and mix cornflour, salt , sugar, curry powder, soya sauce with water and set aside.
- Cook the garlic , onion, tomato in oil for a couple of minutes until softens on medium heat.
- Now add the water mixture and cook and stir well for a minute.
- Now divide the sauce into 2 separate bowls.
- Add 1 tablespoon of red chilly chutney in one bowl of sauce and mix to combine well.
- Here are 2 bowls of sweet and hot garlic sauces are ready.