- Chicken Wings - 1 Kg
- Cooking oil - 1/4 cup
- Mashed Garlic - 2 Tablespoons
- Ketchup - 3/4 cup
- Hot Sauce - 1/4 cup or to taste
- Chilli Flakes - 1 Table spoons or to taste
- Salt - To Taste
- Heat oil in deep pot then add chicken wings, garlic and salt.
- Stir well then cover the pot with the lid and let it cook until its cooked and oil separates from edges (keep stir in between to not stick ).
- When its water is soaked and oil separates add ketchup, hot sauce, chili flakes.
- Stir again well then cover the pot with lid again for couple of minutes.
- Ready to serve.