- Chicken Sausage - 4 no
- Mozeralla Cheese, shredded - 1/2 cup
- Oregano, Garlic powder - 1 Tablespoon
- Fillo Dough - As Required
- Olive oil - 1/4 cup
- Boil the chicken Sausages in boiling water for 5 minutes, remove from water.
- Spread the fillo Dough and cut a long 2-3 inches wide strip. Take 5 sheets then brush every layers with olive oil and spread some cheese over it then cover the boiled sausage by rolling the fillo dough around the sausage. Do the same with rest of sausages.
- Transfer the wrapped sausages on a baking tray and brush them with olive oil generously.
- Now spread some more cheese on sausage rolls and sprinkle some oregano with garlic.
- Pre heat oven at 370 °F and bake them for 10 minutes or until they are lightly golden brown.