- Sabodana (sago) - 1 cup
- Boiled Potato - 3 each
- Black pepper , powdered - 1/2 Teaspoon
- Red chili powder - 1 Teaspoon
- Coriander powder - 1 Tablespoon
- Fresh coriander, - some
- Cornflour - 1 Tablespoon
- Bread Crumbs - 2-3 Tablespoons
- Salt - To Taste
- Vegetable oil - For Frying
- Soak sabodana in water for 5 hours. Let it stand in strainer to drain completely for some time.
- Mix drained sabodana , potato, red chili , black pepper, cornflour,bread crumb, salt, coriander powder and fresh. Make small balls then press to make it flat (any shape you like).
- Heat oil and deep fry the cutlets into oil until golden brown.
- Serve with chutney or flat bread.