- Red Potatoes - 1/2 kg
- Garlic, crushed - 1 Tablespoon
- Crushed Red Dry Pepper - 1/2 Teaspoon
- Oregano - 1 Teaspoon
- Garlic Powder - 1/2 Teaspoon
- Salt - To Taste
- Olive Oil - 1/4 cup
- Black pepper - 1/2 Teaspoon
- Cut the potatoes into 4 pieces.
- Add in garlic, garlic powder, chili, salt, oregano , black pepper and olive oil , then combine well all the ingredients together.
- Pour the potatoes into large baking tray/pan/dish .
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F and bake for 40-50 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve with chutney or ketchup.