- Boiled Potatoes - 2 meduim
- Onion, diced - 1 small
- Garlic, grated - 2 cloves
- Spices (your choice) - 1 Teaspoon
- Wheat Flour - As Required
- Chili, diced - To Taste
- Salt - To Taste
- Bread Crumbs (spiced) - As Required
- Corn Oil - As Required
- Mix Mashed potatoes, onion, chili, garlic, spices and salt.
- Add in little wheat flour to make the mixture combine together.
- Take meatball size of mixture and make a ball then flatten it just like Afghani Koftas or chapli Kababs.
- In a plate spread enough bread crumbs, now cover both sides of the flatten mixture to bread crumbs.
- Heat oil and shallow fry both sides until golden brown.
- Remove from oil and serve with salad or chutney.