- Quick Oats - 1, 1/2 cups
- All purpose flour - 1 cup
- Baking Powder - 1 Tablespoon
- Sugar - 1/2 cup
- Unsalted Butter (room tempretured) - 1/2 cup
- Choco Chips - 1 cup
- Vanilla Essence - 1 Teaspoon
- Milk - 2 Tablespoons
- Egg - 1 no
- Whisk butter, sugar together then add in egg and whisk again to combine well.
- Add in milk , vanilla whisk once again.
- Now add in oats, flour,baking powder, choco chips and mix to make dough.
- Make small round cookies or you can use cookie cutters to cut your cookies.
- Transfer the cookies to greased cookie sheet.
- Pre heat oven and bake the cookies at 400 O for 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from oven , cool and serve.