- Chicken Breast - 4 Pieces (cut as desired)
- Olive Mayonaise - 1 cup
- Curry Masala - 1 Tablesppon
- Chili Flakes - 1 Teaspoon
- Garlic Paste - 1 Tablespoon
- Garlic Powder - 1 Tablespoon
- Salt - To Taste
- In a large bowl mix all the ingredients together.
- Pour the mixture into a ziplock bag or airtight dish.
- Let the mixture to marinade overnight in the fridge.
- Next day you can either bake it or BBQ .
- If you want to bake it, preheat oven then arrange the marinated chicken pieces on a baking tray.
- Bake it at 450 F for 30 minutes or until the chicken is soft and tender.
- Serve with green chutney, some salad and flat bread.