July 7, 2013 10:51 am
Prep Time: 10 Min Cook time: 15 Min
- For For Dough
- For For Kababas Roll
- Combine water , sugar and yeast and let it stand for a minute. Add salt oil then fold flour to make dough. Knead for some time then let it rest in warm place till raise or double in size.
- Combine and mix cooked minced meat/ soya granules, boiled potato, bread crumbs, corn starch, garlic, mix spices and salt and knead.
- Make small ball from the mixture then roll it using your hands like Lola Kababs.
- Heat oil a nd deep fry or shallow fry them in oil. Set aside.
- Divide the dough into 4 and make balls. Roll the dough round then cut it into 8 wedges like cutting the pizza using a knife.
- Place a slice of mozzeralla cheese then place the Kabab and roll the wedge, starting the narrow end. Do the same with remaining. Place them in baking tray spray/brush some olive oil then sprinkle some dried garlic & oregano mix.
- Pre- heat oven and bake the Lebanese Rolls for 10 minutes. Enjoy eating Lebanese Rolls at home.