- Kidney Beans, soaked for 6 hrs in advance - 2 cups
- Onion, finely chopped - 2
- Tomato, finely chopped - 5-6
- Garlic , minced - 5
- Red chili powder - 1 Teaspoon
- Kidney Spices ( Rajma Masala) - 2 Tablespoons
- Coriander Powder - 1 Tablespoon
- Fresh Coriander - some
- Salt - To Taste
- Ghee - 1/4 cup
- Pressure cook soaked kidney beans with sufficient water and salt until beans are done but not mashed.
- Heat ghee and fry garlic and onions until lightly brown. Stir in tomato and cook for some time.
- Add in coriander powder, red chili powder, Rajma Masala, and salt to taste.( stir well)
- Add in boiled kidney beans and cook for 15 minutes on medium heat or until the curry gets gravy. (Stir in between.) At last sprinkle the fresh coriander.
- Serve with rice or bread.