- Lamb Meat (cut into small pieces ) - 1 kg
- Yogurt - 1 cup
- Onion Juice - 1 cup
- Black pepper - 1 Tablespoon
- Coriander Powder - 2 Tablespoons
- Salt - to taste
- Kabab Dege
- Lamb Rump (cut into piecs) - 300 grams
- Tomatoes, chopped - 1 kg
- Chili - to Taste
- Olive Oil - 100 grams
- Garlic (pasted) - 1 head
- salt - To Taste
- Combine lamb meat, yogurt, onion juice, black pepper, coriander powder and salt together. Let it set over night.
- Cook the lamb rump with oil over heat until a little bit of its oil separates from rump.
- Add garlic, chili and tomatoes and cook for 5 minutes.
- Then add lamb meat and cook until meat is done. When Kabab Dege separates oil ready to serve with bread.