- All purpose Flour - 1 Cup
- Egg - 1 no
- Vegetable Oil - 1/2 cup
- Sugar, powdered - 1/3 Cup
- Vanilla Essence - 1 Teaspoon
- Baking Powder - 1/4 Teaspoon
- Corn Starch - 1 Tablespoon
- Jam (i used strawberry jam) - As Required
- Salt - A Pinch
- Whisk sugar, salt and egg, then add in vegetable oil, vanilla and mix well.
- Now add in flour, baking powder, corn starch and combine well.
- Fill the cookie batter in a pipping bag, also fill the jam in a another pipping bag.
- Now on pre buttered cookie sheet pipe the dough to make round cookies. Then by using jam bag you can add little jam at center of each cookie. see pictures
- Pre heat oven and bake the cookies at 200 c for 8 minutes or until the cookies golden brown.
- Cool and serve.