- Graham Cracker - 1 box (9.6 oz)
- Unsalted Butter (cut into pieces) - 1 Stick (1/2 cup)
- Brown Sugar - 3/4 cup
- Cinnamon Powder - 1 Tablespoon
- First of all, in a mixing jar pour crushed graham crackers, cinnamon, sugar and make it powder using a food processor.
- Now add the butter and mix again to combine the ingredients very well.
- Then pour the mixture into desired baking pan, bowl or any dish. Press the mixture using a measuring cup to smooth out the surface.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours before using any filling. Note: When you fill your own choice filling refreeze.