- All Purpose Flour - 1 Cup
- Baking Powder - 1 Tablespoon
- Gooseberry (amla) Jam - 1 Cup (see the recipe)
- Vanilla Essence - 1 Tablespoon
- Vegetable oil - 1/4 cup
- Milk - 1/2 Cup
- Egg - 1 no
- For Amla Jam Recipe please Click Here
- Combine and whisk well Jam,vanilla, oil, egg, milk.
- Add in flour, baking powder and combine well.
- Pour one - one tablespoonful of batter into muffin cups.
- Sprinkle some sugar on top of each cups.
- Pre heat oven and bake the amla muffins at 180 c for 20 minutes.
- Sieve some powder sugar on top , cool and serve with tea.