- Chickpeas - 1 cup
- Onion - 1 no
- Garlic - 4 cloves
- Turmeric powder - 1/2 Teaspoon
- Cayenne pepper - 1/2 Teaspoon
- Black pepper - 1/2 Teaspoon
- Coriander powder - 1 Teaspoon
- Baking Powder - 1/2 Teaspoon
- Coriander Fresh - 1/2 cup
- Flour - 5-6 Tablespoons
- Salt - To Taste
- Vegetable oil - For Frying
- Soak the chickpeas over night. Strain cooked chickpeas using strainer.
- In a food processor add in strained chickpeas, onion,garlic, turmeric, Cayenne pepper, black peppers , coriander powder, coriander leaves and blend well. See pictures
- Now transfer the mixture in a bowl and mix in with flour, salt and baking powder.
- Take a tablespoon of mixture and make a ball then flatten.
- Fry in hot oil and serve with vegetables and bread.