- All Purpose Flour - 2 and 1/3 cups
- Baking powder - 1 Teaspoon
- Sugar - 1/2 cup
- Milk - 1/3 cup
- Corn Oil - 1/3 cup
- Vanilla Essence - 1 Teaspoon
- Egg - 1 no
- First whisk well egg , sugar.
- Add in corn oil, milk , vanilla whisk again to combine well.
- At last add flour, baking powder and make dough.
- Flatten the dough on floured surface and cut using cookies cutter of your choice.
- Transfer the cookies to greased cookie tray.
- Pre heat oven and bake the cookies at 35o 0 for 25 minutes or until lightly golden brown.
- Cool and serve or reserve.