- All purpose Flour - 1,1/2 cups
- Egg - 1 No
- Sugar - 1/3 Cup
- Raisin - 3/4 cup
- Cocoa Powder - 4 Tablespoons
- Vegetable Oil - 1/4 cup
- Butter Milk - 1 Cup
- Cocoa Essence - 1 Tablespoon
- Baking Powder - 2 Teaspoons
- Combine sugar and egg and whisk well.
- Add in oil, butter milk, cocoa essence, raisins, cocoa powder and whisk again.
- Add in flour, baking powder through a sieve and combine well.
- Pour one - one tablespoonful of batter into muffin cups.
- Sprinkle little sugar and raisins on top of each cups.
- Preheat oven and bake muffins at 175 c for 25 minutes.
- Cool and serve
Note: Bake cakes until a toothpick is inserted in the center of cake comes out clean.