- All Purpose Flour - 1 cup
- Baking Powder - 1 Teaspoon
- Cocoa Powder - 4 Tablespoons
- Powdered Sugar - 3/4 cup
- Melted Chocolate - 1/2 Cup
- Vegetable Oil - 1/2 Cup
- Eggs - 3
- Walnuts - 1 cup
- For chocolate syrup recipe please click here
- Combine flour, baking powder.
- Whisk well vegetable oil , sugar, eggs , melted chocolate, cocoa powder then add in flour and baking powder and whisk again to combine all ingredients. Finally mix walnuts to to batter too.
- In a cake pan pour the cake batter and then bake at preheated oven at 170 c for 25 minutes. (or insert a toothpick if it come out clean the cake is ready)
- Let cool completely and cut and serve.