- All purpose Flour - 1 Cup
- Sugar, powdered - 1 Cup
- Hot Water - 1 Cup
- Cocoa Powder - 1/4 Cup
- Vegetable oil - 1/4 cup
- Baking Powder - 1 Teaspoon
- Baking Soda - 1 Teaspoon
- Egg - 1 large
- Vanilla Essence - 1 Tablespoon
- Biscuit of your choice - 2 packet or as needed
- Combine flour, baking powder, baking soda and cocoa powder.
- Add in Hot water and mix well.
- Add in vanilla , vegetable oil and egg whisk again very well to combine all ingredients.
- In a cake pan set a layer of biscuits then pour half of batter on biscuits, again arrange another layer of biscuits and pour the another half of cake batter, at last arrange one more layer of biscuits and then bake at preheated oven at 170 c for 40 minutes. (or insert a toothpick if it come out clean the cake is ready)
- Let cool completely and cut and serve.