- Chicken Marination
- Chicken Breast (cut into small pcs) - 2 pieces
- Black Pepper - 1/2 Teaspoon
- Chili Flakes - 1/2 Teaspoon
- Olive Mayonnaise - 4 Tablespoons
- Garlic Paste - 1 Teaspoon
- Salt - To taste
- Chicken Coating
- Egg - 1
- Corn Starch - 4 Tablespoons
- All purpose Flour - 4 Tablespoon
- Bread Crumbs - 4 Tablespoons
- Canola Oil For frying - 2 Cups
- Combine the chicken, black pepper, chili flakes, olive mayonnaise, garlic paste and salt well together.
- Now let the chicken marinade for 4 hours.
- Combine well corn starch and flour, set aside.
- Whisk the egg in a bowl, set aside.
- Set aside bread crumbs in another bowl.
- Now cooking time: First take a piece of chicken then coated in the corn starch and flour mixture then dip it in the egg now coat it in bread crumbs.
- Drop it in preheated oil and fry it until chicken nugget is golden brown.
- Take the chicken nugget out from oil and serve it with ketchup.
Note: Do the same with the remaining ingredients.