- All Purpose Flour - 1 , 1/2 cups
- Maize Flour - 1/2 cup
- Baking Powder - 1 TBS
- Sugar - 4 TBS
- Vanilla Essence - 1 TBS
- Milk - 1, 1/4 Cups
- Melted Butter - 1/4 cup
- Blueberry, frozen - 3/4 cup
- Eggs - 2 no
- Combine flour, maize flour, baking powder and keep aside.
- Whisk eggs, sugar, milk using a hand whisker.
- Add in blueberries , dry ingredients now and whisk again to make the batter.
- Finally add melted butter and mix to combine.
- Now heat the pan and spray cooking oil a skillet, then lower the heat.
- Pour a big spoonful of batter to skillet and cook until it bubbles, then flip to cook the other side. (repeat with the rest of batter)
- Serve with honey, and some more blueberries.