- Chicken (legs) - 5 pieces
- Canola Oil - 1/4 cup
- Garlic, minced - 2-3 cloves
- Onion, finely chopped - 1 large
- Tomatoes, finely chopped - 3 large
- Tomato Paste - 1 Tablespoon
- Paprika Powder - 1 Tablespoon
- Salt - To Taste
- Chili - To Taste
- Black pepper - To Taste
- Stir fry chicken (legs) in cooking oil for 5-10 minutes.
- Remove the chicken (legs) from oil and set aside.
- Fry garlic, onion in the remaining oil until lightly nice brown.
- Add in chopped tomatoes , tomato paste, paprika powder,chili, black pepper, salt and cook for a couple of minutes (keep stirring).
- Now add in the chicken (legs) with 1/2 cup of water and cover to cook on low heat until gravy separates oil and chicken is soft.
- Serve with rice or naan (bread).